The Antioch Water Park will begin accepting applications for the 2022 season January 1, 2022! Must be 15 years old to apply
- All lifeguard candidates must obtain the required American Red Cross Certifications:
- Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED
- Epinephrine and Asthma Training
- Emergency Oxygen Skills
- Title 22: First Aid for Public Safety Personnel
Lifeguard certification courses are offered at the Antioch Water Park throughout the year.
- Water Safety Instructor
- All swim instructor candidates must obtain the required American Red Cross certification:
- WSI certification courses are offered at the Antioch Water Park through the year.
- Cashiers are often the first staff members our guests will meet and interact with. All cashier candidates should be comfortable interacting with our guests as well as money handling, program registration, problem solving, and learning our software. No certifications are required.
- Deck Crew
- Deck crew members are responsible for the overall cleanliness and maintenance of the Water Park. All deck crew candidates should be comfortable being outside as well as be able to handle general cleaning duties. No certifications are required.
- Concessions staff run our Diablo Diner at AWP as well as the snack bar at Antioch Community Park! This includes food preparation, point of sale, and money handling. All concessions candidates must obtain a food handler’s certification which can be done online once hired.
Starting January 1st, completed applications can be sent to Bree Pires, Recreation Supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or they can be delivered to the Antioch Community Center.