Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

How does the City provide grants to help the community?

The City of Antioch provides grants to non-profit and governmental agencies to provide social service programs, infrastructure improvements and economic development programs through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program. In fiscal year 2022 , the City’s CDBG allocation from HUD is $866,250.

Detail of all allocations and projects funded with CDBG funds can be found in the 2022-23 Action Plan under “Reports” above this page.

Where can I find funding priorities and funded agencies and projects?

In order to receive annual allocations, jurisdictions must prepare and submit to HUD a variety of reports, all of which are advertised and available for public review. Following is a summary to help you locate the information you may be seeking:

Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice (AI) – This document includes an analysis of local factors that may impact fair housing choice, identification of specific impediments to fair housing choice, and a plan to address those impediments. The AI is one of several ways in which Consortium member are fulfilling their obligation to affirmatively further fair housing, and assure equal access to services and programs it provides or assists.

5-Year Consolidated Plan  – The Consolidated Plan is a detailed planning document that provides a needs assessment, describes the City’s non-housing community development needs, its housing needs and market conditions, sets out a five-year strategy identifying priorities and available resources and establishes a One-Year Action Plan that outlines intended uses of the resources. Extensive public outreach is conducted and input received in order to determine funding priorities for the five-year period. To view Antioch’s priorities for funding projects, please see Priority Needs Tables.

Annual Action Plans – Action Plans are subsidiary documents to the five-year Consolidated Plan and provide a summary of the federal CDBG and local funding available to fund actions, activities, and programs to address the priority needs and specific objectives identified in the Consolidated Plan. The Action Plan tells the public what activities have been chosen that year to address the needs (as identified in the ConPlan) of Antioch’s lower income residents and areas.

Annual Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Reports (CAPER) – The CAPER details the accomplishments of actions that were proposed in the Action Plan, including the number of people who received services.

How can CDBG funding be used?

The primary purpose of the CDBG program is to develop viable urban communities by providing decent housing and a suitable living environment and expanding economic opportunities principally for persons of lower income. CDBG funds cannot be given to individuals directly. The City utilizes the CDBG program to improve the quality of life and physical conditions in its lower income areas, and to benefit lower income residents throughout Antioch by funding nonprofit and public agencies to provide services and improvements.

How are funds allocated?

Federal funds are allocated annually to entitlement communities through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to carry out a wide range of community development activities that benefit lower income persons and households.  In Contra Costa County, all HUD-funded activities are coordinated through the Contra Costa County CDBG/HOME Consortium (Consortium), which includes the cities of Antioch, Concord, Pittsburg, Walnut Creek, and the Urban County. Consortium members jointly prepare the five year Consolidated Plan, Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice, and also coordinate and collaborate in the CDBG application process and monitoring practices.

Within each five year Consolidated Plan period, the Consortium conducts a two-year, then a three-year funding process. During this time, the Consortium members invite all federally recognized (501 (c) 3 nonprofit status mandatory) nonprofits to submit an applications for funding the HIGH priority needs established in the Consolidated Plan. A call for applications is advertised in the paper and sent widely to nonprofit agencies throughout the county and to persons on the Interested Parties List. All applications are submitted through an online application system.  

Applications are evaluated for eligibility by staff. A CDBG Committee, consisting of two Antioch City Councilmembers, reviews all of the eligible applications, interviews the applicants, rates and ranks the applications and recommends funding levels. The entire City Council votes on the funding recommendations.

Who can I contact for help?

CDBG Program – 925-779-7037
CDBG Consultant – Teri House
Email:; Fax (925) 779-7034

City Offices: Third and “H” Streets, P.O. Box 5007   Antioch, CA 94531-5007

City Attorneys Office
What does the City Attorney do?

The City Attorney’s Office does not provide legal advice to individuals in the City of Antioch, you are directed to our resources page to seek private legal assistance.

The City Attorney’s Office serves as legal counsel to the City as an entity and advises the City Council and City staff on contractual, regulatory and litigation matters.  These matters typically include open meeting and public records laws; conflicts of interests; land use and environmental laws; claims and litigation; municipal elections; employment and labor relations; municipal utilities; procurement and other internal services; code enforcement; and resolutions, ordinances, and other legal documents.

As the City Attorney’s Office does not provide legal advice to individuals in the City of Antioch, you are directed to the following resources for private legal assistance:

Contra Costa County Bar Referral Service for a referral to a private attorney at
925-827-5700 or

Contra Costa County Superior Court Virtual Self-Help Law Center at

California Courts Online Self-Help Center at

State Bar of California publications at

  • “Kids & the Law: An A-Z Guide for Parents”
  • “When You Become 18: A Survival Guide for Teenagers”
  • “Seniors & the Law: A Guide for Maturing Californians”
Does the City Attorney prosecute criminal activity?

The City Attorney’s Office does not typically prosecute criminal activity other than violations of the Municipal Code in certain situations.  For information about criminal matters, please contact the District Attorney’s Office at 925-957-2218 or by mail at P.O. Box 670, Martinez, CA  94553.


Bay Area Legal Aid (800) 551-5554

California State Bar Association (866) 442-2529

Contra Costa County Information & Assistance – Senior & Disabled Helpline (800) 510-2020

Center for Human Development’s Mediation and Conflict Resolution (925) 349-7344

These two are already there, just under another tab.  We only need it under Resources:
Contra Costa County Bar Referral Service for a referral to a private attorney at
925-827-5700 or

Contra Costa County Superior Court Virtual Self-Help Law Center at .

California Courts Online Self-Help Center at

State Bar of California publications at

City Clerks Office
How do I submit a request for records?

City of Antioch Public Records Request Form

(California Public Records Act, Government code Section 6250 et. seq.)

  1. Requests for records must be submitted to the City Clerk at 200 H Street, Antioch, CA 94509. Requests will be processed in the order in which they are received. Requests may be submitted by mail, emailed to
  2. Requests must be for records in the possession of the City of Antioch. Requests must also be focused and specific and must reasonably describe identifiable records (Gov. Code Sec. 6253). Requests not meeting these criteria may be returned. If you need assistance in making a focused and effective request that reasonably describes an identifiable record, please let us know and we will be glad to assist you.
  3. The City intends to notify you within ten (10) days whether your request seeks copies of disclosable public records in the possession of this agency. In most cases, your request will be processed in two to four weeks, or sooner.
  4. The City may invoke an extension of time to determine whether to comply with your request if there is a need to:
  5. Search for and collect the requested records from field facilities.
  6. Search for and examine a voluminous number of records.
  7. Consult with another agency or City departments having a substantial interest in the determination of the request.
  8. Compile data or construct a computer report to extract data (the cost of which you will be billed).
  9. Particularly for larger requests, you will be notified of the approximate number of pages and/or length of time it will take to process your request.
  10. If your request is to review records (rather than receive copies), an appointment will be made with you for review once the records are gathered. If you are seeking numerous copies, you may be required to provide the City with a deposit before the records are copied.
  11. There is a charge for the direct cost of duplication of $.20/per page ($.10/per page for FPPC forms). Payment must be made prior to release of records requested. If the documents requested exceed 50 pages, a deposit may be requested.
  12. Records available for review and/or copies of records requested will be available for 30 days after notification of their availability. If you are unable to pick-up or view your records during this time period, notification is required or your request will be considered fulfilled and a new request must be made, as the records will be returned to filing.
  13. Certain records are generally exempt for disclosure pursuant to Government Code Section 6255, where the public interest served by not making the records public clearly outweighs the public interest served by disclosure of the records. The Government Code further provided that certain other records are specifically exempt from disclosure.
When and where are the city council meetings?

Council meetings are the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month: You can attend in-person in Council Chambers at 200 ‘H’ Street Antioch, CA 94531. Meetings are also televised live on Comcast channel 24, AT&T U-verse channel 99, or live stream (at Please see inside cover for detailed Speaker Rules.

Live and archived video of Council meetings and Council Committee meetings (date-availability varies by committee) can be viewed by emailing a request to

In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and California law, it is the policy of the City of Antioch to offer its public programs, services and meetings in a manner that is readily accessible to everyone, including individuals with disabilities. If you are a person with a disability and require information or materials in an appropriate alternative format; or if you require any other accommodation, please contact the ADA Coordinator at the number or address below at least 72 hours prior to the meeting or when you desire to receive services. Advance notification within this guideline will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility. The City’s ADA Coordinator can be reached @ Phone: (925) 779-6950, and e-mail:

How can I find out what the council will be discussing at an upcoming meeting?

You may access the Agenda and accompanying staff reports for City Council meetings:

To review past agendas and meeting minutes:

This agenda is a summary of the actions proposed to be taken by the City Council. For almost every agenda item, materials have been prepared by the City staff for the Council’s consideration. These materials include staff reports which explain in detail the item before the Council and the reason for the recommendation. The materials may also include resolutions or ordinances which are proposed to be adopted. Other materials, such as maps and diagrams, may also be included. City Council Agendas, including Staff Reports are posted onto our City’s Website 72 hours before each Council Meeting. To be notified when the agenda packets are posted onto our City’s Website, simply click on this link: and enter your e-mail address to subscribe. To view the agenda information, click on the following link: Questions may be directed to the staff member who prepared the staff report, or to the City Clerk’s Office, who will refer you to the appropriate person.

How can I speak in front of the city council/submit a public comment?

The public can address the City Council on each agenda item. No one may speak more than once on an agenda item or during “Public Comments.” Members of the public wishing to provide public comments, may do so the following ways:

  1. IN PERSON – Fill out a Speaker Request Form, available near the entrance doors, and place in the Speaker Card Tray near the City Clerk before the City Council Meeting begins.
  2. WRITTEN PUBLIC COMMENT – If you wish to provide a written public comment, please email the City Clerk’s Department at by 3:00 p.m. the day of the City Council Meeting.

Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak at the council meeting.  When you are called to speak, please limit your comments to the time allotted (up to 3 minutes, at the discretion of the Mayor).

Please note:  Written public comments received by 3:00 p.m. the day of the City Council Meeting will be shared with the City Council before the meeting, entered into the public record, retained on file by the City Clerk s Office, and available to the public upon request.  Written public comments will not be read during the City Council Meeting.

What are the standing city council committees?

Legislative matters are often discussed by a standing Council Committee prior to placement on the City Council Docket. There are eight several standing City Council Committees, with Councilmembers serving on each. Each committee focuses on a different subject area as reflected by their names. Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Committee, Lone Tree Golf Course Committee, City/School Committee, Cannabis Committee, Waterfront Revitalization Committee.

The City Council also serves on the following: Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG); Chamber of Commerce Liaison; Community Advisory Board- SF Bay Water Emergency Transit Authority; Delta Diablo; East Bay Division
(League of California Cities); TRANSPLAN; East Contra Costa Regional Fee and Financing Authority (ECCRFA); State Route 4 By-Pass Authority; East County Water Management Association; Tri Delta Board of Directors Eastern Contra Costa Transit Authority; Northeast Antioch Annexation; Mayors’ Conference

To view City Council Committee agendas, actions and any relevant information about each City Council Committee please visit:

What are the city’s boards and commissions?

The City of Antioch encourages residents to become involved in their local community. One way to do so is to serve in an advisory capacity on one of the various commissions, boards, and committees. Any interested resident is encouraged to apply. When a vacancy occurs, all applications for that board or commission are received by the City Clerk and forwarded to the mayor and respective department support after the deadline to set up interviews. Only the Mayor can nominate candidates for boards, commissions, and committees; but they must be approved by a majority vote of the Council to be appointed. All appointees must be administered the Oath of Office. The following is a brief summary of the commissions, boards, and committees filled by volunteer citizens.

Board of Administrative Appeals: The Board hears administrative appeals dealing with Municipal Code violations, dangerous dogs and occasionally appeals of disciplinary action, or alleged violations of the Personnel Rules.

Economic Development Commission: The EDC’s function is to address economic development issues within the City and make recommendations to the City Council and staff regarding policies, regulations, marketing, development strategies and planning activities designed to enhance the City’s economic base and create quality jobs.

Parks and Recreation Commission: The Park and Recreation Commissioners serve in an advisory capacity to the City Council in matters pertaining to parks and recreation policy. They also survey current and future recreation and park needs of the community to provide sound, year-round programs for all ages.

Planning Commission: The Planning Commission makes decisions and recommendations to the City Council on land use, zoning, General Plan issues and reviews site plans, architectural design, signs or other exterior design features of new and remodeled buildings.

Police Crime Prevention Commission: The Police Crime Prevention Commission makes recommendations to the City Council relative to crime prevention programs, which might be initiated to help the Police Department and citizens toward a safer community, including the Neighborhood Watch Program.

Sales Tax Citizens’ Oversight Committee: The Sales Tax Citizens’ Oversight Committee reviews the receipts and expenditures from the Measure C transactions and use tax, including the annual auditor’s report. The Committee will annually report on its review to be considered by the City Council at a public meeting as part of the City’s budget process and the report should indicate how the funds are being used to address the City Council’s currently stated priorities of public safety and code enforcement.

Oversight Board to the Successor Agency to the Antioch Development Agency: The Oversight Board to the Successor Agency to the Antioch Development Agency was established pursuant to ABx 1-26, which dissolved redevelopment agencies effective February 1, 2012. The Oversight Board supervises the activities of the Successor Agency and has a fiduciary responsibility to holders of enforceable obligations of the taxing entities that benefit from distributions of property tax. Actions of the Oversight Board are reviewed by the State Department of Finance.

Antioch Appointments to County Boards: The City Council appoints an Antioch resident to the Contra Costa Library Commission, Contra Costa Transportation Authority Citizen Advisory Committee and to the Contra Costa County Mosquito & Vector Control Board who serve 4-year terms.

For more information:

What is a city clerk?

The City Clerk is the local official for elections, local legislation, the Public Records Act, the Political Reform Act, and the Brown Act (open meeting laws). Before and after the City Council takes action, the City Clerk ensures that actions are in compliance with all federal, state, and local statutes and regulations and that all actions are properly executed, recorded, and archived.

The statutes of the State of California prescribe the basic functions and duties of the City Clerk, and the Government Code and Election Code provide precise and specific responsibilities and procedures to follow.

The Office of the City Clerk is a service department within the municipal government upon which the City Council, all City departments, and the general public rely for information regarding the operations and legislative history of the City. The City Clerk serves as the liaison between the public and City Council and provides related municipal services.

(Information from:

What are the responsibilities of a city clerk?

As an Elections Official, the City Clerk administers Federal, State, and Local procedures through which local government representatives are selected. The City Clerk assists candidates in meeting their legal responsibilities before, during and after an election. From Election pre-planning to certification of election results and filing of final campaign disclosure documents, the City Clerk manages the process which forms the foundation of our democratic system of government.

As a Legislative Administrator, the City Clerk plays a critical role in the decision-making process of the local legislature. As the key staff for City Council meetings, the City Clerk prepares the legislative Agenda, verifies legal notices have been posted or published, and completes the necessary arrangements to ensure an effective meeting. The City Clerk is entrusted with the responsibility of recording the decisions which constitute the building blocks of our representative government.

As a Records Manager, the City Clerk oversees yet another legislative process; the preservation and protection of the public record. By statute, the City Clerk is required to maintain and index the Minutes, Ordinances, and Resolutions adopted by the legislative body. The City Clerk also ensures that other municipal records are readily accessible to the public. The public record under the conservatorship of the City Clerk provides fundamental integrity to the structure of our democracy.

(Information from:

What is the structure of Antioch City Government?

antioch structure

About Antioch’s City Clerk Department

The Antioch City Clerk’s Office is under the Administration Department, and has split duties based on it’s organizational structure. A City Clerk is elected to a 4-year term and serves as the City’s elections official. The elected City Clerk also oversees ceremonial duties, and is the Secretary to the Board of Administrative Appeals. The Deputy City Clerk oversees the day to day operations of the City Clerk’s Office, including the management of any full or part time staff. The Deputy City Clerk is responsible for ensuring the City of Antioch is in compliance with all mandated noticing requirements and management of records. These functions of the Clerk’s Office are overseen by the Director of Administrative Services.

The elected Clerk and Deputy Clerk work in partnership to oversee the varying roles and responsibilities the Office of the City Clerk has to Antioch residents. To see a list of the Clerk’s Office duties, go here.

Filing a Citation Claim

If you have received a citation from the City of Antioch, Public Works Department, and would like to file an appeal, please email

Code Enforcement
I received a Notice of Violation, now what?

A Notice of Violation is not a citation, and does not have any fines or fees associated with it. You have until the date noted on the notice to correct all violations. If you receive a violation notice, contact the assigned Code Enforcement Officer to discuss the violation and determine what steps are necessary to bring your property into compliance.


If a property owner fails to correct a violation and the City is compelled to correct the violation by abatement, the property owner will be billed for the cost of the abatement, including time and materials.

What if I ignore the Notice of Violation?

If a violation remains after the date noted on the notice, you may receive an Administrative Citation in an amount not to exceed $1000 for each day that the violation remains. Re-inspection fees are added to the Administrative Citation.

How do I pay administrative fines and fees?

Payments for administrative fines and fees may be made online at or via phone at (800) 969-6158 or via mail to:

City of Antioch
C/O Citation Processing Center
P.O. Box 7275
Newport Beach, CA  92658-7275


I received a citation, now what?

If you receive a citation, you must correct the violations noted on the citation AND pay all fines and fees by the date listed on the citation. Violations that have not been corrected by the date noted on the citation may result in additional citations and administrative fees, and/or legal action up to an including abatement by the City.

Environment C and D
What is the purpose of Antioch’s C&D Recycling Ordinance?

The purpose of Antioch’s C&D ordinance is to maintain compliance with State waste reduction legislation and the California Green Building Code. In addition, diverting waste from landfills to be recycled provides both economic and environmental benefits to your local community.

When does the Antioch’s C&D Recycling Ordinance apply to a project?

The C&D Recycling Ordinance applies to all of the following projects:

  1. All new structures.
  2. All permitted non-residential additions and alterations.
  3. Permitted residential additions or alterations that add to the conditioned area of the property.
  4. Demolition of any structure or portion of a structure larger than 120 square feet.  This includes any remodel projects of an area larger than 120 square feet.
What debris are considered C&D materials?

Construction & Demolition materials include lumber, drywall, metals, masonry (brick, concrete, etc.), carpet, plastic, pipe, rocks, dirt, paper, cardboard, and green waste related to land development. Identifying the material type of C&D debris that will be generated will help you stage the materials at the job-site and allow you to choose appropriate recycling facilities or service level needed before you start the job. For more information about C&D materials click HERE.

Where can I recycle C&D debris?

Estimating the quantity of C&D debris that will be generated will help you determine space requirements on the job-site and plan how frequently C&D debris will need to be removed.

Here is a list of Approved C&D Processing Facilities. Other facilities can be used, but diversion needs to be verified.  For more information about on where to recycle specific C&D material, here is a list of reuse and recycling facilities based on material type.

How do I use Republic Services to recycle C&D debris?

If you are planning using dumpsters or roll off bins to collect your recyclables or garbage, you must contact Republic Services, as they are the only authorized hauler of waste for the City of Antioch. To set up recycling and garbage collection service or for more information click the link above or call Customer Service at (925) 685-4711.

Because Antioch has a C&D Recycling Ordinance that requires proof that at least 65 percent of job-site waste is either recycled, reused, or salvaged – here are specific instructions to ensure success in complying with the Ordinance while using Republic Services.

At the time of contract with Republic Services, here are essential things you need to do:

  1. Tell them from the beginning that the waste is C&D debris and you need it to be recycled (make sure this is clearly noted on your contract with them).
  2. Tell them you need copies of ALL the weight tickets, and you NEED the tickets to show that the waste has been recycled.
  3. Tell them to send you the weight tickets via email as soon as they receive them.

Once you receive them, forward them onto (Note: if Republic Services sends you a report or pie chart, be sure it is accurate and ALL the weight tickets accompany it.)

Can I haul my own C&D debris?

If you will be hauling your C&D debris to a salvage or recycling facility, make sure to call ahead to check hours of operation, disposal fees, and to confirm that the facility can receive and recycle your materials the required 65 percent (or greater) diversion rate. One that is determined whoever is hauling the waste materials needs to go to the area designated for C&D Recycling and ask the weighing attendant for recycling/C&D receipts.

Can I still use sub-contractors?

If you use sub-contractors, you are still responsible for any materials they take away from the job-site. Make sure you inform your sub-contractors about your C&D recycling requirements. They must take materials to a recognized recycling facility and provide you with recycling receipts. That’s your recycling credit driving away in their truck!

Does C&D material need to separated or can it be mixed?

The manner in which you collect and sort the C&D debris will determine what facility you can use for recycling. Visit RE:Source to find facility locations that will accept recycling material from mixed loads or separated loads of clean materials.

PACE (Environment)
What is property assessed clean energy financing?

Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE), financing allows property owners to fund energy efficiency, water efficiency, and renewable energy projects with little or no up-front costs. With PACE, residential and commercial property owners living within a participating district can finance up to 100% of their project and pay it back over time as a voluntary property tax assessment through their existing property tax bill.

Why use PACE financing?

First, by offering up to 100% financing on qualifying improvements, PACE can eliminate the need to pay out of pocket for your project. In addition, your interest may be tax deductible.

Second, depending upon the type of improvements installed, repayment may be amortized for a period of up to 20 years, keeping your monthly payments low enough that your utility savings may exceed your payment, creating a net positive cash flow.

Finally, because PACE ties the loan to the property and not an individual, the loan may transfer upon sale or refinancing of the property. In other words, you may not need to be concerned about recouping the cost of your improvements if you decide to sell the property before the loan is repaid.

Who can take advantage of PACE?

In general, PACE programs offer competitive financing terms to property owners with at least some equity in their home or business and have not been delinquent on their property tax or mortgage payments. For further details concerning property eligibility (residential, commercial, and municipal) and financing terms, contact the individual PACE provides listed below.

Which property types can access PACE?

PACE financing can be used for residential, commercial, multi-family, industrial or municipal properties. Renew Finical offers programs all property types; while AllianceNRG Program and Ygrene Financing offers both programs for commercial and residential. Hero Program is for residential only and Dividend is for all commercial property types, including office, industrial, agriculture, retail, hotel, and multi-family – Non-profits and houses of worship are also eligible. To learn more, see the list of Antioch partnered individual PACE providers below.

What products and improvements can be financed with PACE?

Eligible products that can be financed with PACE may vary by individual PACE providers and administrators. In general, most products that can be permanently affixed to a property and reduce on-site electric, gas or water consumption will be considered eligible. Some examples include: attic insulation; heating, ventilation and air conditioning replacements; solar photovoltaic and thermal systems; and low-flow toilets.

Property owners wishing to finance an energy efficiency, water conservation or renewable energy project through a PACE program need to find a contractor that is signed up to participate in the programs. Each program has their own process for participating with contractors and the list of participating contractors differs. Property owners are responsible for doing their own research and deciding which program and which contractor they choose to go with.

What happens if an owner sells the property?

Since it’s an assessment on the property, it would of course be disclosed and the new buyer would have to negotiate whether to have the seller pay it off or continue the assessment.

What is the length of payment? The program is structured to tie the term of the assessments to the useful life of the measure. Terms typically range between 5 and 20 years.

Is endorsed by the City of Antioch?

WARNING: postcards have been sent out improperly using the City of Antioch’s logo and wording to act like the program is partnering with the City. The program is promoted as a PACE program, however, it is not affiliated with any of our PACE partners. The City of Antioch has NOT endorsed or partnered with the program advertised by the coalition responsible for these postcards. If you have a concern about marketing materials that you have received, please contact the Environmental Resources Division at (925) 779-6137.

What are your rates for a berth and what does that include?
  • Our fiercely competitive rates for berthing are $6.00 per foot uncovered berths and $7.50 per foot covered berths.
  • Minimum size berth uncovered is 24’ feet, covered is 32’ feet. We charge by the berth size or the vessel’s length whichever is greater.
  • Berth rental includes water, electricity is metered. 20 and 30 amp service is available.
  • Computer controlled access gates and on-site Marina Office open.
  • Access to exclusive Berther restrooms and showers.
  • Coin operated laundry facility on site.
  • Chevron Marina Fuel Dock dispensing diesel, and Mid-grade gasoline at competitive prices.
  • Free waste pumpout station.
Do you have a Boat Launch Ramp?

Yes, The Antioch Marina has a boat launch ramp. The charge is $5 per launch for vehicles with trailers (all vehicles with a trailer must have a valid launch permit). There is a self pay station on-site. Each launch permit is valid for 24 hours. You may purchase up to 3 permits totaling 72 hours max. Annual passes are also available for purchase in the Marina Office for $100 (valid from January to December). Small non-motorized vessels such as kayaks do not require a launch fee unless you have a vehicle with trailer. Parking lot space is ample and well lit.

Public Works
How do I establish service for water?
Water Park
When is the Water Park open for general admission?
  • The Antioch Water Park season runs from Memorial Day through Labor Day. See our Park Info tab for more information.
How much is the entry fee?
  • Weekends: $16
  • Seniors (62+), Active Military (with current ID): $8
  • Daily after 4pm: $8
  • Children under 30” or less than 24 months old: FREE
Do I have to pay if I am not swimming?

Yes. The Park is admission based so you will need to pay to enter.

Are there discounts?


Military $8 (active military member only – must show valid ID)

Senior $8 (must show valid ID for discount)

Children under 30 inches tall are free

How old must you be to receive the senior discount?

62 with ID

Are there lockers available?
  • Lockers will be available during the 2024 season. Guests can bring in their own lock for no charge. Locks will be available for purchase as well.
Can I bring food into the park?

Yes! However, no hard sided coolers/ice chests, glass, alcohol, BBQ/hot plates, knives or weapons.

Do you sell swim diapers? How much?

Yes $2

Small, medium, large (child only)

Tell me about your group rates;
  • We are offering group rates for both weekday and weekend general admission. These rates will be applied when purchasing tickets at the water park the day of your visit.
  • Weekdays 10-50 people: $12/person
  • Weekdays 50+ people: $11/person
  • Weekends 10+ people: $14/person
Do you have party packages?

Party packages are available here

How tall do you have to be in order to ride the slides without a life vest?

At least 48”

How much is a season pass?
  • Antioch Resident: $75
  • Non Antioch Resident: $92
Do you have family restrooms?

Yes by the lap pool past the first aid and break room (past the small fence, across from Lap Pool).

What is not allowed in the park?

We do not allow hard sided coolers/ice chests, alcohol, glass or knives into the park. Mylar balloons are not allowed inside of the park due to the power lines that are above the water park, it is a safety issue. Barbeques and hot plates will not be allowed into the park, it is a fire hazard. Animals are not allowed in the park due to health codes.

What are Mylar Balloons?

When do you start hiring staff?


Are there in and out privileges?

Yes! In and out privileges are available WITH WRISTBAND.

Menu See Click Fix