Pursuant to § 9-5.2508 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES , the Planning Commission may designate a Zoning Administrator with the ability to approve certain applications.
These types of applications include (but are not limited to):
- Use Permits for Planned Developments (PDs) which substantially conform to an established final development plan,
- Use Permits to:
- Occupy existing buildings,
- Construct projects determined to be minor,
- Home Occupation Use Permit requiring a hearing,
- Renewal of applications approved by the Zoning Administrator and/or the Planning Commission (with the exception of preliminary and final development plans), provided the extension is in compliance with the prior approval and that circumstances related to the approval have not changed
- Variances which do not require Planning Commission approval
- Administrative Use Permits, and any other approvals that the Planning Commission chooses to delegate to the Zoning Administrator
Zoning Administrator (ZA) Meetings
Meetings are held as needed and take place on either the 2nd or 4th Thursday of the month at 3:00 pm.
Location: 2nd floor conference room, Antioch City Hall, 200 H Street, Antioch, CA 94509.
How To Submit Public Comments
Prior to 3:00 the day of the meeting:Written comments may be submitted electronically to the Secretary to the Zoning Administrator at the following email address: ZAcomments@ci.antioch.ca.us. All comments received before 3:00 pm the day of the meeting will be provided to the Zoning Administrators at the meeting. Please indicate the agenda item and title in your email subject line.