Curious about the Antioch Council of Teens? Attend a meeting! ACT meets the first Monday of every month at the Antioch Water Park.
To provide an inviting space where Antioch’s youth can identify issues, express interests, and engage with the community.
1. Members must reside within the Antioch City limits
2. Members must be students (grades 6th-12th)
1. Have a 2.0 GPA
2. Be a member of 1 sub-committee
3. Contribute 4 hours of volunteer time in the community
4. Cannot miss more than 3 meetings in a row
First Meeting: Monday, September 9th *Meeting moved due to Labor Day Holiday
Upcoming Events: Antioch Coastal Cleanup Day – Saturday, September 21st from 9am-12pm at the Antioch Marina *can register online or onsite the day of.
Check out our Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/act.cares/
For more information contact Aaron Bowers at email@example.com or 925-776-3076