Curious about the Antioch Council of Teens? Attend a meeting! ACT meets the first Monday of every month at the Antioch Water Park.
To provide an inviting space where Antioch’s youth can identify issues, express interests, and engage with the community.
1. Members must reside within the Antioch City limits
2. Members must be students (grades 6th-12th)
1. Have a 2.0 GPA
2. Be a member of 1 sub-committee
3. Contribute 4 hours of volunteer time in the community
4. Cannot miss more than 3 meetings in a row
February 4th Member Meeting
Meet in Hall C at the Antioch Community Center located at 4703 Lone Tree Way 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Check out our Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/act.cares/
For more information contact Aaron Bowers at email@example.com or 925-776-3076