Curious about the Antioch Council of Teens? Attend a meeting! ACT meets the first Monday of every month at the Antioch Water Park.
To provide an inviting space where Antioch’s youth can identify issues, express interests, and engage with the community.
1. Members must reside within the Antioch City limits
2. Members must be students (grades 6th-12th)
1. Have a 2.0 GPA
2. Be a member of 1 sub-committee
3. Contribute 4 hours of volunteer time in the community
4. Cannot miss more than 3 meetings in a row
Monday, January 7th
*Food and Drinks provided
Teen Friendly Business Award Presentation – During the City of Antioch’s Parks and Recreation Commission Meeting
Date: Thursday, January 16, 2020
Location: Antioch Community Center located at 4703 Lone Tree Way (City Hall is still under construction).
Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service Litter Pick-Up
Date: Monday, January 20, 2020
Time: 9AM – NOON
Location: Prewett Community Park located at 4703 Lone Tree Way – Check-in at Water Park
For more information contact Aaron Bowers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-776-3076