Steps to receive your building permit:
- Complete Page 1 and Section I (of page 2) of the WMP
- Contract and Property Owner’s signatures are required (on page 2)
- Submit the WMP to the permit desk or directly to the WMP Compliance Official
- Your permit will be issued once the submitted WMP is approved
- A copy of your approved WMP will be returned to you with your building permit
While on the Job:
- Keep records of all material reused, recycled or landfilled from the site
- Official weight tags will need to be submitted with the final WMP prior to a final inspection
- Official weight tags must contain the following information:
- Job site address
- Weight of load
- Material types
- If the materials were recycled, salvaged or disposed
- Contact our WMP staff at email@example.com by calling (925) 779-6176 if you need any assistance or have questions.
Prior to receiving your Final Inspection:
- Complete Section II of the WMP
- Submit the final WMP and all applicable documentation to the Building Department you want your final inspection for approval.
- Once your final WMP is approved, a final inspection can occur.